Chapter Sixteen: About Me


5/4/17


     Good evening all! May the 4th be with you. Tonight I'm feeling like answering questions. So I'm doing an About Me post. Just so some of my audience can get to know me a little better.

50 Questions Tag! Here are the questions and my answers:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? 
I was supposed to be, but my parents decided on something else at the last minute.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? 
Earlier today, watching Chicago Fire. Always.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? 
I love my handwriting. Sometimes I just write random words so I can look at it. I'm weird like that.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? 
Bologna, turkey and ham. 

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
NOPE! Not yet. Lol

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. I'm a pretty cool cat. I might even date myself too.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? 
Um, more than most people... Probably more than I should. Actually always.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? 
Yes, I hope I never have to get them out. I'm terrified.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? 
NO NO NO never. Too afraid of heights. Lol

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? 
Good old honey nut cheerios, or frosted flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
Yes, I'm usually wearing Converse hi-tops so I have to.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? 
No, I think I am a weakling in every sense of the word.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? 
Moose Tracks, Blueberry ice cream or Lighthouses lol

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? 
Their smile, eyes, and how they carry themselves.

15. RED OR PINK? 
I don't particularly like either color, but I'd say pink if I have to choose.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? 
Oh we don't even want to open this can of worms right now.... but probably my whole body

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? 
I miss my darling little Eliot more than I can even describe...

18. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB? 
I would really love to be an elementary art teacher, or something working with kids and art.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? 
Skin colored. I'm not wearing shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? 
Blueberry ice cream!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? 
Sober by Childish Gambino

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? 
Probably brown for poop. Just kidding, I think I would be a bright purple

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?  
fire, caramel, maple, coffee, Italian food, citrus


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? 
Christopher<3

25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE? 
Beach house I think! I've always wanted a beach house. It would be so cool to just be able to sit on the beach all day and night watching the waves and the sky and sitting in the sand, feeling the breeze.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? 
Hockey and soccer

27. HAIR COLOR? 
black,`

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel!

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? 
Yes, sometimes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?  
AVOCADOS!! pizza, tacos, salad

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? 
It depends on my mood. I like happy endings because I like happy crying... but I like scary movies because they get my blood pumping !

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? 
Madagascar with Ellie and my brother and dad!

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? 
Red Elmo shirt lol

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer!!! I hate winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? 
I love hugs more because I love to squeeze people but kisses are nice too :)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? 
Cheesecake! Or really anything with chocolate.

37. FAVORITE GRADE IN SCHOOL?
Probably 5th. Ms. Ronco was my favorite teacher and very interactive. Her teaching style was very outside the box! 


38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION? 
My laptop is my TV, but everything else is on it, too. So I'd say computer.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? 
I'm not currently reading a book

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? 
I don't have a mouse pad lol

41. ANY TATTOOS? 
Yes I have 6 technically but I'm only proud of 4.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? 
The peepers in the summertime

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK ? 
I'd say margaritas, but beer is a close second

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? 
Texas

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? 
Yess I can pretend I give a shit what people are talking about and think about how I'm going to kill them all at the same time

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? 
Derry, New Hampshire

47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? 
Plaistow, New Hampshire

48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE? 
White

49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR? 
Red<3

50. ANY PETS? 
I have a dog named Belle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Four: Auntie Jessa

Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Am

Chapter Twelve: Forgiveness