Chapter Fifteen: Inspiration


5/3/17


     Have you ever felt uninspired, unmotivated, and just kind of blah? I have often felt this way. Whenever I need a bit of inspiration or I'm just feeling down and need a little pick-me-up, I look to things that make me happy. Here's a list of 50 things that inspire me/make me happy.

     1) My boyfriend <3 He makes me very happy and always calms me down and makes me laugh.
     2) My family. They're always there for me through everything and are so supportive.
     3) My friends. They're straight with me no matter what and keep me laughing and we do everything together.
     4) Coffee (yes coffee is #4!!) Honestly, how would I survive without coffee? I don't even want to think about it.
     5) Music/singing. Singing has always been a passion of mine, and I love to belt out songs, especially while I'm driving. I also love singing to my sweet little Eliot, and he seems to like it, too.
     6) Netflix. I can always count on Netflix to have my favorite shows and keep me occupied.
     7) My car. She's red, shiny, and takes me places. I love her.
     8) Glitter/shiny things. They distract me for a while, and they're pretty. Don't judge.
     9) Candles. They smell good and always relax me.
   10) Drawing/painting. Nothing better than the feeling of creating something. Very relaxing to me.
   11) Doing my makeup/hair. Makes me feel pretty, 'nuff said.
   12) Ice cream (obviously). No explanation needed.
   13) Watching funny videos on Facebook. Who doesn't?
   14) Walking aimlessly around stores "shopping". Just because I can't spend money, doesn't mean I can't look..
   15) Redecorating. That fresh, new look that helps keep you feeling in control of your life.
   16) Organizing. Also a control thing.
   17) Traveling. A change of scenery is good every once in a while!
   18) Taking a walk. Getting some fresh air and being one with nature.
   19) Petting a dog. If petting dogs does not make you happy, then you are one sick sunnuva B and you cannot be trusted.
   20) Photography. Capturing the moments frozen in time. Deep I know.
   21) Writing. Such as poetry or blogging, or short stories. One of my favorite forms of expression, after art.
   22) Surfing the internet. Mindless, but fun.  
   23) Chasing rainbows. Gotta get that pot o gold.
   24) Exploring. Fun, and gets you out of the house.
   25) Watching movies. To take you somewhere you'd rather be instead of where you are. Also watching movies is my favorite thing to do, mostly comedies. I love to laugh, as you know.
   26) Taking a shower. Just to unwind and relax. And wash off the grime of the world. (Ha)
   27) Elephants. They've always been my favorite, as well as my great nana's favorite. They remind me of her and make me smile.
   28) Playing video games. Just for the shit-talking.
   29) Beer. No, I'm not an alcoholic, I just like good beer.
   30) Designing clothes. Never thought about being a fashion designer, I just like drawing dresses.
   31) Calling an old friend. Always good to catch up with someone you haven't heard from in a while.
   32) Throwing things away. A good purge can be considered life's medicine. Throw away everything you don't have a need for or haven't used. Or your exes' shit that you don't wanna look at anymore.
   33) Pigs. Because they're cute and they oink. That's all.
   34) Looking at pictures of puppies and other cute animals. They're cute. Sue me.
   35) Going out with people. Getting a few drinks or something is always fun and a good way to get yourself out there for a while.
   36) Painting my nails. Just need to feel like I have it all together sometimes. For some reason having fresh painted nails makes me feel like that. Don't ask why.
   37) Knitting. Yes I am an old lady. Whatever.
   38) Taking a nap. Who doesn't love a good afternoon nap?!
   39) Cooking or creating new recipes. Makes me feel creative and talented. And I love food, and making other people food.
   40) Daydreaming. It doesn't hurt to think about the future, right? Even if some of it is unrealistic.
   41) Goodwill hunting. Sometimes there are good finds out there. Half of the things I own are from Goodwill. I love it!
   42) Meditation. To be at peace.
   43) Looking at old pictures. When I'm feeling nostalgic and want to remember the easy times.
   44) Talking to people. Sometimes people's insight and advice can really refresh your views on certain things. And they can maybe ease your mind and give you new ideas.
   45) Meeting new people. Always fun to make new friends.
   46) Going to the beach. Whether solo or with friends, the beach is a place where I love to go and reflect on things, have fun, be in a pretty environment.
   47) Online shopping. Not that healthy of an addiction, but I mostly just look. :)
   48) Cleaning. It's a good stress relief. Some people I know should try it.
   49) Reading. Nothing like a good book that I finish in literally an afternoon.
   50) Sitting outside. Fresh air, sun on your face, lookin' at nature. Reading, tanning, whatever.

These are 50 things that make me happy, and inspire me. Whenever I have a bad day I always know how to cheer myself up. At least I know myself. Haha

xx

    
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Four: Auntie Jessa

Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Am

Chapter Twelve: Forgiveness